Hi there,
I will be VJ-ing in club NORDBANG in Basel, CH. So if you are around stop by.
I will be doing 2 gigs there, one is CHRIS LIEBING 01.04 and ADAM BEYER 04.04.
If you are around stop by, say HELLO even.
this has been discussed before: http://www.garagecube.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3831&highlight=favorite+favourite+modules Its OK we can discuss em again, why not. Maybe some new users found something else, or perhaps the veterans have changed their favorites. :o I'm still in the search for cool and...
Hi there my fellow VJ-s! A quick question to all of you, Which Modules are you using? And which ones do you prefer not to miss? Its a lot out there in the Online Library lots of us i think are lost in translation there. Lets say for me, right now the most useful one is to Delete Media Decks (CLEAR M...
thats good R-e-R. But we are talking 1,000$ investment, Man im a VJ from Kosovo, Do you even know where Kosovo is? :) with a 1,000 $ people get married here. :) Sorry i know thats not the point but its a bit too much for me at this stage, Maybe after i get a couple of gigs i will try to solve this p...
thanx guys, but i still believe there is something else out there that we can achieve this easier and cheaper. A Modul to record AV at the same time will be nice :) @ vanakaru: scanDO Pro is about 3,000 $ i dont know how much cheaper will be on ebay but im sure we are not talking hundreds. @ anomad:...
Ok i know im not the only one that is having this problem but please Modul8 Team its time to do something about it. I think Modul8 is the best VJ software out there but the lack of recording A/V its just unexplainable. Ok i can live "maybe" without recordin A/V at the same time, but even when i reco...
Hi there everybody. I just got my new MacBookPro 17" and Mac did some changes from the previous MacPro i had. Instead of DVI port they change it to Minidisplay Port. Is there a cable Minidisplay port to Composite video.???? Or how do i solve this unexpected problem???? I have a gig soon, i need my c...