Thank you for the quick reply
I'm working on a led installation and I've created my visual content as a 1920x1080.
I'm using one fixture to control the led's but when I switch from my content to the materials since it's a 4x3 to a 16.9 ratio things get messy any recommendations
Hello, I love the new tweaks and tune-ups just amazing work. Just wondering if there’s a way I can change the aspect ratio for the new materials plugins that got places in mad mapper 2.5 I’m trying to get a 16x9 instead a 4x3, when I upload the shapes material and switch the square to a circle it wo...
By controller do you mean the DMX decoder? and regarding the digital LED strips do you have a good source to purchase them? Thanks for the help ive got this decoder, would it work? http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Decoder-DMX512-Constant-Volatge/dp/B00PQASR9K/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1437077435&sr=8-10&...
Hello all, I just did my first LED mapping set up with madmapper, I was successful to map the 8 LED strips to an input, however when I use MadLine and animate a line going from left to right, The LED strip does not produce the light sequence which goes from left to right! but only it lights the whol...