Hi,
does somebody have the WiiM8 module, that can share with us on a link, it is impossible to find it nowadays... Want to test it
Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi, i have the same machine, first MacBook Pro 2,16 17"... The fact is that it is the hottest machine i have ever seen, you could almost cook an egg on it. My solution is to use SMC Fan Control, wich allows you to control the speed fans... I use the 3000 RPM speed when i mix, and about half an hour ...
Hi Vj's, it seems that there is a lot of troubles with Modul8 and last update of Quicktime = 7.1.5. I had of course those troubles, and downgrading helps a lot. If you use only the downgrade from 715 to 713 you screw your system quite for sure. I used a trick, that consist of the application of the ...
Salut Lupin, le plus simple est d'utiliser "SoundFlower" que tu trouveras là : http://www.cycling74.com/products/soundflower l'installation est simple, double clic et tu suis comme d'habitude. Je te conseille d'installer SoundFlowerbed qui est en package avec... Cela te permettra depuis ta barre de ...