Hi,
What are the new features of 2.6 ?
Cheers!
Personally, this would be one of my biggest requests. I really think that any performance driven software like Modul8 should have a fullscreen view as an option, at the very least. The last thing I want to do is accidentally switch to the finder or some other application with an accidental click...That's tricky because of the following scenario that occurs when you use modul8 in one space and then switch to another space. The output window disappears. What that means is that the way spaces work is that the space changes for your main screen and your secondary screens as well. This would require modul8 to circumvent this issue in some way.
A more elegant approach that is slated for the distant future is to rein in the messiness of the module system. I don't think we will take away the option of having a floating window but we will want to balance that somehow with other options so that you have a choice in the matter.
Yes, i noticed that issue with the main output to display 2. I tried spaces as soon as i got leopard hoping to be able to switch between ableton live and modul8. I found a compromise in putting modul8 on all spaces and ableton just on 1. When i switch to ableton it appears above any modules but not over the main overview modul8 window.The output window disappears. What that means is that the way spaces work is that the space changes for your main screen and your secondary screens as well. This would require modul8 to circumvent this issue in some way.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.