5 year user and aware of the time-lapse in updates - hence the push! I have to be annoying sometimes.
Im not complaining - or am I;)
Modul8 provides very well for me, especially with output quality. I totally showed up a $100k Coolux system at my last event. The quality did not compare - I'm thinking partly was due to the Coolux operators knowledge.
I was running circles around the dude with a much better composition layout. I quote him "I really don't like you mad mapper guys"..... lol
I felt the jealousy from a overrated user.
My setup was 2 Macpros networked to created a comp of 6000px. running through a Spyder System. along with my midi devices.
He had racks and racks of servers that filled the back of a box truck.
- I did my "strike" after the show and was ready to go before he basically powered down.
SO..... I LOVE MODUL8, no question about it.....
BUT...the developers need a push! Please update us! ....on a knee.
One Cool feature with Coolux, is the Widget Designer. He did make a really cool interactive game:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151000403667448