Not really. It is possible to create Quicktime streaming movie files. Basically it is a special kind of movie file which streams their data over the internet. You can open them in the quicktime player for instance. I guess you will need a streaming server on the other side.??
Sorry, I didn't understand that. What do you mean, embedded in a .mov-file?
I was wondering, if I can use an URL of a webcam for example to capture a video.
Does that mean, I will definitly need a videofile?
Unfortunately, they are not common, but here are three that I know of:But quicktime streaming is not common for webcams...
To my knowledge, there's no simple way... I've done a lot of hunting and pecking to find the ones I have. Speaking of which, here's one more I forgot about, a beach from the states:Can you tell me, how I have to search to find another webcamstreams I can use?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.