Over a week is not "the next few days.". Please stop doing this to us.we will release Modul8 2.6.5 in the next few days. In the meantime, you could contact me via support [at] garagecube to get a version that corrects the problem
So yea.... if I needed it working immediately, all I have to do is send that email I sent several days ago? Your customer satisfaction is at an all time low.@cvahoose... you wrote: "Should I wait a "FEW" more days or submit a request to support also?"
And I responded "absolutely" meaning you should "absolutely send us a request so we can help you."
For the moment Boris and I are in the middle of a some critical things before we can do a formal release of the update that addresses Retina Display issues.
SO... if anyone has a Retina Display MBP and is experiencing issues with Modul8, and needs it working immediately please send us a message to the support and you can get this update right away.
We answered all the requests we received at support [at] garagecube [dot] com but there is no mail from you in our support system.So yea.... if I needed it working immediately, all I have to do is send that email I sent several days ago?
So the update does nothing but fix the retina display issue?If it is not broken, don't fix it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.