Some Questions and Feature Requests
  • cuttlefish

Some Questions and Feature Requests

by cuttlefish » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:21 pm

I've had a good play with Modul8 now and have a few questions/feature requests.

1. I would like to be able to use a slide/knob controller to flick through a media set. Is this possible? Similarly switching through layer sets and layers using a controller would be good.

2. More layer sets so that I can have one per track in a show.

3. Allow combinations of effects to be saved as 'effects sets' which can be triggered with MIDI or a key presses.

4. The ability to stretch or compress a video clip (or segment of a video clip) to loop in time with a user defined number of incoming MIDI or sound beats. It would also be good to set the duration of an effect to match a user defined number of beats.

5. I would love to see sequencing facilities for creating multitrack videos. An 'Abelton Live' for video would be amazing.

6. Some more effects - but no 'rave tunnels' please!

7. Saving of video output. Saw this mentioned elsewhere.

That's it for now.

Sean
    ________
    Honda RC148
    Last edited by cuttlefish on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Michl

by Michl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:33 am

* An depth of field option would be great in combination with the possible y rotation.

* M8 also lost the MIDI config for the layer transparency controllers (sliders! not the on/off toggle) after a save and restart. Maybe only a bug in the demo version.

* : Michl