Thank you for all your suggestions!
    yves@garagecube
    master

Thank you for all your suggestions!

by yves@garagecube » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:08 pm

:D

Some of your suggestions will be be implemented soon, while some others will take time to be integrated.

Anyway it allows us to rearrange a bit our priorities depending of your requests.

Yves.
  • Doerak

by Doerak » Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:46 pm

Sounds great!!

Can you say anything about your planning time-wise? That way I can save some money en make myself a count-down calender :-)

PS I would be very happy to do some intensive beta testing
  • cuttlefish

by cuttlefish » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:58 pm

Had a bit of time working in the studio last night. I think our number one feature request would be to allow effects and other events to be triggered by specifying multiples of an incoming midi clock. If you could automatically make a clip loop for x number of beats, a filter run over 2x beats etc. it would be awsome!

Sean
    ________
    buy grinders
    Last edited by cuttlefish on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:04 am

If you could automatically make a clip loop for x number of beats, a filter run over 2x beats etc. it would be awsome!

yes please![/quote]
  • holyzoo

Feature Request

by holyzoo » Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:01 am

Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned before but enabling a blur filter for indivdual layers would be awesome. Additionally, having the trace function allowable for individual layers and also able to modify the amount of trace would be great too.

Very impressive so far, indeed.
    yves@garagecube
    master

Re: Feature Request

by yves@garagecube » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:18 pm

holyzoo wrote:Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned before but enabling a blur filter for indivdual layers would be awesome.

Many new filters are in work progress (including blur).

Yves.
  • Akira
    ultim8 member

by Akira » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:04 pm

I think what I want the most are additions regarding to MIDI. About effects, the best for me would be to only have extra effects in the form of Freeframe, so i can add just what I want and don't end up with loads of effects I don't use and might make the program more of a bloat (read:Arkaos)
  • Tan

by Tan » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:23 am

I agree about being careful not to "bloat" the program. Personally, I think I'm much more creative when I have less options. It FORCES me to think beyond what's easy and immediate....and, usually, the results are more striking. So far, Modul8 does what it does very well but if it is pumped up with eye candy effects I think it'll spoil my experience with it. I think Modul8 should focus on the interaction between user/sound input and composition and the timeline.....[/quote]
  • Akira
    ultim8 member

by Akira » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:16 am

Tan wrote:I think Modul8 should focus on the interaction between user/sound input and composition and the timeline.....
    I couldn't agree more. And if Freeframe support is added, those who really want the effects can add them to modul8, while leaving the core of the prohgram clutter-free for those of us who like "limitations". it's not limited to me at all but it's clutter and bloat free and lets my creativity flow much, much better, and focus in the compoition bit of the imagery.