One request

One request

by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:24 pm

I am truly amazed about the speed of your product and am definetly going to buy it next month (have some money then).

It works fine on my 667Mhz powerbook G4 with 768 MB ram (even while using the internal HD).

But one thing I would love to see is more effects. And if it would be possible to use Freeframe effects I will be completly love your programm.

But still for basic VJ-ing I am going to get this programm (also tnx for your nice academic license so I can afford it (still using Isadora demo, because of 300 dollars is more than I can miss with my everage monthly income as a student)
    boris
    garageCube team

by boris » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:59 pm

Hello,

The freeframe support is on our long "To do" features list, for the next releases :)
    More effects also...

Boris.
    Boris * garageCube team
  • Devilspirit

by Devilspirit » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:08 pm

Do you have any time frames for future releases.

This because of the Vidvox adventure where I am still waiting for Grid Pro to be shown.

It would be very nice to have some kind of insight in what to expect in the Future.
    yves@garagecube
    master

by yves@garagecube » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:36 pm

Devilspirit wrote:It would be very nice to have some kind of insight in what to expect in the Future.

You can expect the next major update for the end of september. In the meantime, we are going to release several minor updates (bug fixes, small improvements, etc.).

However it's too early to reveal the new features of the next major release.

- Yves.