Dear modul8 users,
Here’s the official release of Modul8 3.1 that introduces proper support for HAPQ Alpha movie format through FFmpeg, along with changes in movie handling and several major bug-fixes found in 3.0.
modul8 3.1 - this version requires macOS 10.9.5+
- Added support for HAPQ Alpha
- Improved playback performance and quality for HAP formats (FFmpeg)
- Improved playback performance for ProRes formats (AVFoundation)
- Improved playback performance for H265/HEVC formats (AVFoundation)
- Fixed video not loading when loading big projects
- Fixed video not loading when duplicating a layer
- Fixed problems switching between AVFoundation & FFmpeg players
- Fixed movie playback trigger using AVFoundation
- Fixed Logical Record rendering freezing the application
- Fixed audio playing when disabled in the preferences
- Fixed keyboard mapping not handling shift modifier
The version is available on https://yourspacemodul8.garagecube.com/.
The garageCube team