Visualizer to layer?
  • vj_ava

Visualizer to layer?

by vj_ava » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:28 am

Is it possible to import a visualizer to a layer?

Say if you have G-Force running on screen, then capturing that and importing into a layer. This would be great for extended sets, so one could take a break. Would also be great for manipulating video reacting to sound.

Just wondering if it is possible.....
  • vanakaru
    master

by vanakaru » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm

two things to consider
    1. you need pro license to legally use it for public performance (200-300USD)
    2. try http://b-l-a-c-k-o-p.com/ screen capture app.
    3. search VJForums.com. there were some good suggestions some time ago
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:23 pm

When I know I am going to need a break what I usually do is use the logical record for an hour or so before I take a break then hit play. Works out nicely plus it allows me to do some documentation of the visuals in the space from several different angles other then VJ booth.
  • incuf

by incuf » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 am

that´s pretty cool¡¡¡ I´ve never tried that one. I´ve only used record function to then render a movie. But it works great this way¡¡¡

One more thing to say M8 is the best soft around us.¡¡

cheers

IncuF

myspace.com/eyeburner
  • vj_ava

by vj_ava » Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

ilan wrote:When I know I am going to need a break what I usually do is use the logical record for an hour or so before I take a break then hit play. Works out nicely plus it allows me to do some documentation of the visuals in the space from several different angles other then VJ booth.

Turns out this is a great option. The greater part about it is you still have control...

So say if a break down happens you can cross fade the high energy stuff out, then cross fade back into the high energy stuff that is playing the recorded movements.
  • alfredbanze

logic record

by alfredbanze » Mon May 18, 2009 6:18 pm

yes, logic record is great. have a pre-recorded preset which changes in time, and allways be able to change it live...

but what i miss is a visualisation of the recording and the abbility to make some corrections of the recording. yes, the old wish of a timeline...
    possible?

alf