. green screen effects in modul8
  • cedekkito

Re: . green screen effects in modul8

by cedekkito » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi! Thanks a lot for the video, it was very usefull. Now, i have a question, if i want resolume ONLY to take the green screen and not the rest of the video, how can i make that?? I want to do this for a live video performance, so i want to project only to the green thins. I can't map it because the idea is, like you did with the second screen, to move the green things arround. You know if there is a way to do that? It will be very helpful.
    I am using the chroma key from the modul8 because the vjfx paje isn't working very well, i can't download the packages, can you upload them to a mediafire or something like that?
    Thanks a lot again for the video, i'll wait for your response. Greetings from Argentina, Santi.
  • anomad
    master

Re: . green screen effects in modul8

by anomad » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:46 pm

cedekkito wrote:Hi! Thanks a lot for the video, it was very usefull. Now, i have a question, if i want resolume ONLY to take the green screen and not the rest of the video, how can i make that?? I want to do this for a live video performance, so i want to project only to the green thins. I can't map it because the idea is, like you did with the second screen, to move the green things arround. You know if there is a way to do that? It will be very helpful.

. if i understand you correctly - you could have a live video input running on Layer 1 and run a chroma key plugin, then have some neon green poster board that you key to be transparent, then whatever video was on the Layer 2 channel would 'come through'.

cedekkito wrote:I am using the chroma key from the modul8 because the vjfx paje isn't working very well, i can't download the packages, can you upload them to a mediafire or something like that?
    Thanks a lot again for the video, i'll wait for your response. Greetings from Argentina, Santi.

. i believe vjfx.com is getting an uplift and they're working on updated versions of the plugins. (i've been helping test the FF plugins on M8). i believe they will re-open their E-commerce site when the plugins are fully tested and ready for release.

-james
    (a nomad. )