Oh believe me, I'm with you. I tried to use Air Display to do exactly that. Unfortunately there were issues with recognizing that as well as my DualHead2Go at the same time.I'm with you. And true for the monitor part. However less gear is also nice, that's why I wanted it to double as a preview solution.
Just to clarify, you tried Air Display while the Th2Go was connected at the same time? IIRC, I tested this when Air Display first came out so perhaps there have been some updates that fixed this problem since then. If it does work, it'd be awesome to use it with the iPad or the iPhone. Did you notice any significant hit on Modul8 as far as performance goes?Air Display is working ok for me, just tested it. Thanks for pointing it out. The frame rate is not great and I'm testing it for latency. I will also test it with a Th2go connected to the TvOne 1t-c2-750 scaler/mixer. I think it will solve the problem. If you get Air Display to work you can have a module for previewing clips on the iPad screen. The cool thing with Air Display is that you can use the touch screen to navigate.
I will also test Air Display on my iPhone 3gs to see if the frame rate / latency is the same. I'll see if I can get hold of a 4g too and see if it differs.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.