Modul8 v2.6.2 Beta
Today we are releasing a beta version of Modul8 v2.6.2. The beta is available for all registered users of Modul8 v2.6.
This minor update provides some additional features and several small fixes.
To download the beta use your serial number to access the yourspace page:
Please send all bug reports to support [at] garagecube [dot] com.
Remember that if you want to use your downloaded modules you must copy them to the modules folder of the beta.
- Support for Syphon output in Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6). Syphon is a technology that allows you to share video image data between video applications. For more information about Syphon please see the Syphon website (http://syphon.v002.info/
- Ability to the zoom the preview window in and out. Use the module system using the keyword direct_preview_zoom and with the new module 'Zoom preview'. A module called 'zoom enable (ui)' is available.
- Problem while registering Modul8 if the home directory permissions were changed.
- A problem with saving project files.
- Small display problem in the media info when using Flash files.
- Potential problem when changing the MIDI mapping preferences from 'project' to 'default' while mapping is enabled.
- Fatal error if a video capture driver takes too long to initialize.
- Description in the Keyword Browser Picking in the module editor.
- Toggle button and keyUp in the module system.
- A problem with the keyword 'direct_globalMask_surfaceBlend_Dest' in the module system.
- Fatal error in some cases when using the Painter module.
- CoreImage support for loading external CoreImage filters. This includes custom CoreImage filters as well.
- DMX support compatibility for some devices like VMS.
- Preview ratio limits extended from 40/1 to 1/10 in the Advanced Output window.
- Saves the render settings and the minimized state of the modules window.