Modul8 plus + Mac Mini + Toshiba 14 Portable Monitor
  • bareimage
    activ8 member

Modul8 plus + Mac Mini + Toshiba 14 Portable Monitor

by bareimage » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Hello, Everyone:

I would like to report good news. I have recently purchased Display Link Toshiba 14in Monitor (usb connection for both power and data) and I am happy to report that it works with Modul8. I use Modul8 predominantly for installation work. Before finding this monitor it was really hard to do projection mapping adjustments in the galleries. I had to eather use laptop or bring cinema display just for installing the show. This small 14inch monitor takes care of these issues.
  • ilan

by ilan » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:05 pm

What is the re-fresh rate like? Any tearing or delay?
  • bareimage
    activ8 member

Surprisingly good.

by bareimage » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 pm

ilan wrote:What is the re-fresh rate like? Any tearing or delay?

There is some tearing during moving the window but it is minimal. The only thing I did not like, the colors are a bit washed out. I would not recomend using this screen for color correction. Plus since it is display link technology standart procedures for color calibration would not work. But this said, the refresh rate was good, a bit slower then Current Generation 24inch Apple Cinema Display.

But what can you expect from the monitor that is 190 dolars. PS the Monitor is thiner then 15inch Mackbook Pro closed
  • redgee34

Re: Modul8 plus + Mac Mini + Toshiba 14 Portable Monitor

by redgee34 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:37 pm

You can also use the DC-Play-STOP module and simply bind 1 key to all play buttons and 1 key to all the stop buttons.

Depending on how soon you need it I can cook up a 2 button module that will do exactly what you need. Let me know.
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Testking act practice test and high quality gmat and We provide updated Testking lsat practice test with 100% pass guarantee along with mtu questions.