warping module
  • EyedropVJ

warping module

by EyedropVJ » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 pm

hy guys, which warping software works well with modul8, considering that the output in composed of 3 projectors through a triple head on a convex surface? any one can halp me? thank you
    deepvisual
    master

by deepvisual » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 am

its possible to do a convex warp with the transformer/patch/shapes/fill
    or you can do a grid warp with madmapper
    but if you are hoping to get a perfect image across 3 projectors on a curve, you'll need expert help
  • bareimage
    activ8 member

Re: warping module

by bareimage » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 pm

EyedropVJ wrote:hy guys, which warping software works well with modul8, considering that the output in composed of 3 projectors through a triple head on a convex surface? any one can halp me? thank you

I would do Isadaora (that's a program that I know the best, do warp with one of the patches and export to modul8
  • bareimage
    activ8 member

Re: warping module

by bareimage » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

bareimage wrote:
    EyedropVJ wrote:hy guys, which warping software works well with modul8, considering that the output in composed of 3 projectors through a triple head on a convex surface? any one can halp me? thank you

I would do Isadaora (that's a program that I know the best, do warp with one of the patches and export to modul8

Just checked, there is a specific file that deals with this issue, the projection on covex surfaces