Serial Number
  • ben

Serial Number

by ben » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 am

Hallo,
    I would like to let you know that i purchased a version of Modul8 in 2007. After an upgrade of my computer i lost the email contact of my purchase where the serial number is sent .

Is it possible to get this serial Number back.?
    I did send an e mail to support..No reaction...please help

Thank you

Kind regards
    Ben
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Hello Ben,

It is likely that you first attempt did not go through. I know because I am pretty much online all day, everyday with the exception of infrequent breaks on the weekends.

Please send your request to support once more. I will monitor it closely just in case it does not.

Best,
    Ilan
  • ben

by ben » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Thank you for your reaction
    I 've got an conformation that my e mail is received. with the reference Nr. [New ticket #GS00009149]
    But i hope i will get a quick response
    Many thanks
    Long life to Modul8
  • FROGSTAR

by FROGSTAR » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 am

I also need my serial ASAP.. party in 24 hours and cannot find the email with the serial.. Is the email clearly labeled.. Ive done searches and cannot find it anywhere. Im normally super carefull so I just cannot figure out where it could be.. I sent an email to support.. never got a email received.. so Im not sure what the best thing to do in such little time. :(
  • ilan

by ilan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:22 pm

I usually respond with in 24 hours. I am weeding out spam on the forum and as soon as I am done I will retrieve your serial for you. Thank you for your patience in advance. :)