Bomes MIDI Translator APC20/40 template
  • tony_blend

Bomes MIDI Translator APC20/40 template

by tony_blend » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Since starting with my APC40 in January, I'd wanted the "pretty lights" to work with Resolume as well as Modul8, and even though there are MIDI feedback solutions I turned to Bomes for my specific lighting needs. As everyone will have a different layout in mind for the CLIP TRIGGERS, I asked the exceptionally talented Milliebeanz to come up with an Excel spreadsheet for me that would do certain things. The main one is the output of "Bomes Ready" code.

You can either select the individual buttons and specify an individual state, utilise the set column and row colours or set the entire area to a clip state. Export of the data is a simple matter of selecting the row/column/all button and copying and pasting the data into your Bomes setup.

Please note that MACROS MUST be enabled, and this spreadsheet is a work in progress and currently only usable on Excel 2007 & above (windows & osx). Please let us both know any comments, feedback etc. via this thread.

To do: The remaining buttons (scene launch, clip stop, track selection) are to be mapped, as well as expanding it to the APC40 and including the various states on the pots.

Hope this is of use to you.

Cheers,

Tony

APCMidiMapping.xlsm.zip
    Windows & OSX. Macros MUST be enabled. Excel versions 2007 & above only at the moment.
    (154.3 KiB) Downloaded 852 times
    Fragmentia: A relatively new cognitive disorder where one feels cut off from a sense of wholeness because of constant exposure to only incomplete parts of things and ideas which do not
  • OffTheRecordLV

Re: Bomes MIDI Translator APC20/40 template

by OffTheRecordLV » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Thank you for your template