NanoKontrol1 or NanoKontrol2
  • jesman0

NanoKontrol1 or NanoKontrol2

by jesman0 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:53 pm

I am going to buy a Midi controller for use with Modul8 and some other software. I don't need much and the Korg NanoKontrol series looks right.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the NanoKontrol2 with Modul8. It is missing the scenes button and I am concerned that I will have less functionality with it versus the NanoKontrol1, which has 4 scenes. The 2 also has one less fader, which concerns me, but is built better supposedly.

I have researched that the NanoKontrol2 has unlimited scenes, but only if it is using the MCU mode. I would very much like to have the ability to change scenes. (or banks). Does Modul8 support MCU - Mackie Control Universal? If not, how would I change scenes(banks) on the NanoKotrol2?
    boris
    garageCube team

Re: NanoKontrol1 or NanoKontrol2

by boris » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 am

I advise you the new upcoming micromodul8 ;-)
    and the contest is still open btw !

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8547

Boris.

jesman0 wrote:I am going to buy a Midi controller for use with Modul8 and some other software. I don't need much and the Korg NanoKontrol series looks right.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the NanoKontrol2 with Modul8. It is missing the scenes button and I am concerned that I will have less functionality with it versus the NanoKontrol1, which has 4 scenes. The 2 also has one less fader, which concerns me, but is built better supposedly.

I have researched that the NanoKontrol2 has unlimited scenes, but only if it is using the MCU mode. I would very much like to have the ability to change scenes. (or banks). Does Modul8 support MCU - Mackie Control Universal? If not, how would I change scenes(banks) on the NanoKotrol2?
    Boris * garageCube team