Modul8 2.7 beta 2 is now available for download from the Modul8 yourspace page.
- A potential crash due to the Flash plug-in. Now the plug-in will only initialize if Flash media is used.
- A Layerset selection problem and potential random behavior due to an issue in the keyword module feedback.
- Some issues with module download, registration, authorization and de-authorization with non-latin languages (Arabic, Chinese, Japanese…) and when unexpected space characters are used in the serial number.
- An issue when switching document/default midi configurations in preferences
- An issue in updating the display of the midi mapping when importing a midi mapping
- An issue in the path of media when a project is saved with the media collector
- Module function: sendDMX has a new special value: -1 for the subnet/universe Art-Net used in the preferences. Example: sendDMX(-1, channel, value). Some DMX modules have been updated in the GarageCUBE online module library.
- Native support for the faderfox MicroModul8 midi controller in the main interface (not yet implemented for the module system user interface) including special behaviors for the controller: midi feedback, preset management and preferences
- New module keywords: 'info_mm8_detected', 'info_mm8_preset', 'info_mm8_nativeSupport', 'info_mm8_defaultChannel'
- Added the MIDI source parameter to Module directEvent feedback
- Shows a message when a version limit time is reached
- OS X Minimum requirement is now 10.5 or greater
- This version is time limited to 31/12/2013
- "Art-Net™ Designed by and Copyright Artistic Licence Holdings Ltd"
Modul8 2.7 beta 2 is available to all existing Modul8 license holders. To download it simply log into the Modul8 yourspace page using your serial number:
Important note: This version of Modul8 is for testing purposes only. Do not use it in a production environment.
Your reports are very important to us. Please send us step-by-step procedures on how to reproduce the bugs you may be experiencing along with your system configuration to support [at] garagecube [dot] com.