We are nearing the end of the beta testing period. Please note the following fixes, additions and changes:
- Keyboard mapping bug in modules
- 2.7 beta would launch if license was not authorized prior to 2.6
- An issue with the "direct_layer_media_stepFrame" keyword
- CoreImage GPU Filters are now compatible with Geforce 9600M cards
- Corrected problem that forced Syphon output and Advanced output
- MicroModul8 support for modules and additional features
- Disable Full Screen at startup if no screen is connected to a Mac Mini.
- Keyword/script connect is now active for the draw view control (Script connect field was hidden in the module Editor for drawview controls in previous beta version)
Modul8 2.7 beta 3 is available to all existing Modul8 license holders. To download it simply log into the Modul8 yourspace page using your serial number: http://www.modul8.ch/yourspace
Important note: This version of Modul8 is for testing purposes only. Do not use it in a production environment.
Your reports are very important to us. Please send us step-by-step procedures on how to reproduce the bugs you may be experiencing along with your system configuration to support [at] garagecube [dot] com.