We are pleased to announce the final release of Modul8 2.7!
This upgrade brings with it several enhancements, the most significant of them being the inclusion of Syphon input, meaning that you can now incorporate content from any Syphon enabled applications!
- Syphon input
- Media Collector (save project and media into a folder)
- Art-Net Support and improved DMX preferences
- Additional layer blend modes (premultiplied for Syphon, screen and exclusion)
- Pixel effects now use the GPU (and an option to use the old CPU pixels effects)
- Improvement of the sound input management
- New options in the automove and autoscale effects
- Modul8 2.7 drops support of OSX 10.4
- Modul8 2.7 now uses Python 2.5
Modul8 2.7 is a free upgrade for all registered users and can be downloaded using your serial number from the yourspace page:http://www.modul8.ch/yourspace
Modul8 2.8 alpha
We have also posted for download from the yourspace page, an alpha version of Modul8 2.8 available for testing. For now, this alpha version contains support for the HAP codec and anti-aliasing with Syphon output.
Important note: This version of Modul8 is for testing purposes only. Do not use it in a production environment.
Your reports are very important to us. Please send us step-by-step procedures on how to reproduce the bugs you may be experiencing along with your system configuration to support [at] garagecube [dot] com.