Hi there
how do you use the "Open Project {global)" module.
not sure how to set the file.
Tks
I need to load a new project as I dont have enough place for all my media (most are very small) but I dont want to have everything black for a short while (when it s loading a project) and moreover, I dont want to break the mix (restarting all my media to zero).If you kept the current layers you wouldn't be loading a new project would you?
open text edit and set the preferences to plain text, drag and drop your project into the text window and you'll get the whole path which you can then cut and paste.is there any way to copy / paste this info?Simply put the absolute path of the location of your project on the text field.
like : '/Users/boris/myProject'
drag n drop?
copy from finder info?
etc
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.