You hit the nail on the head there. Call me a perfectionist, but I want a layout that works 100% the way I want it to. Although I've never taken the time to set up a controller completely in Modul8 (because I don't use it enough to justify the time), I do have my BCR2000 working just about exactly like I want it to with Traktor (which I use much more frequently). It took some tweaking in Traktor, but in reality, once I decided what I wanted, the actual setup didn't take all that long. With OSCulator, I get the feeling that I could be screwing with this thing forever to make it work the way I want.From what I've seen it would be possible to make what I'm after using osculator but it would be a huge task to set up so it defeats the whole point of the exercise
I've done this numerous times with different controllers but the issue was not having the possibility of getting feedback to the controller to avoid having to look at the screen as much as possible. I'm hoping that touchOSC will soon be able to achieve that fully, including targeting modules, not just the main interface.I've never taken the time to set up a controller completely in Modul8 )
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.