2.5 Presets, again
    chromafresh
    super8 member

2.5 Presets, again

by chromafresh » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:00 pm

Some thoughts on user preset modules for 2.5.

I rely quite heavily on the transform presets modules from V.2.03 esp. the smaller Transform X 8, and I have enough settings to use that I've duplicated this module for a total of 24. Good stuff.

It appears someone has made a nice effort at doing a 16 Preset module for 2.5, but it gives multiple errors. (no problems seen with "matrix" just with patch so far. haven't tried particles) I'm just hoping someone who knows their stuff might consider taking a look at it and troubleshooting.

Or perhaps something is in the works for the release?

The "Total Recall" is also a nice effort, however more presets on a single palette would be very useful. Also I don't know that there is a need to seperate the Transform and standard (pos. scale. rot.) presets. 16-24 buttons to allow storage and recall of "all current settings" (including auto moves and scales, etc.) would be brilliant!!

Just some pleading from a non-programmer. Sorry guys.
    bassballs

Re: 2.5 Presets, again

by bassballs » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:40 pm

chromafresh wrote:Some thoughts on user preset modules for 2.5.

I rely quite heavily on the transform presets modules from V.2.03 esp. the smaller Transform X 8, and I have enough settings to use that I've duplicated this module for a total of 24. Good stuff.

I just copyed this modul over from ver 2.0.3 to 2.5 beta and it works perfectly :-)

~ Anders K.
    chromafresh
    super8 member

by chromafresh » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:17 pm

I feel pretty stupid. Someone replied to a similar query of mine before on this and it took your reply to remember.

Still, an "all settings" preset module would still be nice.
    bassballs

by bassballs » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:37 pm

chromafresh wrote:I feel pretty stupid. Someone replied to a similar query of mine before on this and it took your reply to remember.

It was me :roll:

Anders K.