For those tired of the auto-rotate and the auto-move functions, I wrote a new module which can be used to move your layer along paths.
- Add vertex by clicking in the drawing rectangle
- Insert vertex by clicking on the path lines
- Auto-smooth your path to create curves
- Correct the curves by dragging the curve vertices
- Set speed per vertex to create acceleration and deceleration
- Auto-orientate your layer along the path - with a latency parameter
It demonstrates several new features of V2.5 module mechanism.
Available right now in the GarageCube online library.
Last edited by yves@garagecube on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.