How to really use the "Preset (Layers)" module?!
  • spongemonkey

How to really use the "Preset (Layers)" module?!

by spongemonkey » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:33 am

Forgive me if this is a dumb-ish question, but I have been trying to use the "Preset (Layers)" module and am coming up quite frustrated.
    It seems that every Preset I try and make with it, it always uses the same clip (or at least slot) from the media set.
    Is this just how it is or am I missing something fundamental?

For example, say I just want to make a preset that uses Transformer > Matrix, 2 X 2 with the images flipped to make a 4 point symmetry.
    Every time I try and do this, I can get my Transformer settings to come up again, but it always does so with the original clip I used in place, booting out whenever clip I had in the slot.

So I guess I am looking for a bit of help in making this module work, or at least to learn how it is supposed to work and use it for that!

Thanks!
    boris
    garageCube team

by boris » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 am

Hi,
    It was a bug after multiple snapshots (sorry).
    I fixed it.
    Version 1.1 is now in the online library!

For presets without media press the "edit" button and unselect the "media" button.

Best!
    Boris * garageCube team
  • spongemonkey

by spongemonkey » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:00 am

Thanks!

It works grand now...
    Nice to know it was a bug and not my inability to grasp what seemed like a really easy thing!

Its pretty awesome how responsive you guys are to changes n fixes and stuff. Thanks again.