sequencer
  • djayhh

sequencer

by djayhh » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:52 pm

hi!
    the sequencer (10x16 master) is very great ! but i want to modify it to include two things if its possible.

- first i want to have the possibilit to mute/active each sequence... For example i prepare three sequence and i begin to project the first and after I active the second...
    - second thing is the possibility to change the sequence itself by clicking on a button or something like that.. for example layer 1 the sequence is 1 4 7 8... and by clicking on a button pre programmed the sequence'll becomme 2 5 7 9...

is it possible ? i try to make ths thing but if anyone can help it could be great...

thanks a lot !!!

Jul
  • sonicslice
    activ8 member

by sonicslice » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:50 pm

I did some cosmetic work to the module to make it from the 10x8 to the 10x16, so have a little knowledge - although lupin (I think?) did the real work.

none the less, I think the first thing is possible, you should be able to have a go at doing this, the second, I'm not sure, I can't think of a way of doing it without saving a file to do it?

Seriously, Have a look into the scripting, and have a go at it, and see if you can implement that change - it's the best way to learn what is the most useful part of modul8.
  • Lupin
    garageCube team

by Lupin » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 pm

it's possible you need to create another dictionnary or list that stores your presets and then you have to read it and create your save and recall interface.
    check the modul8 documentation you'll have hints of how to read and write into dictionnary and lists.
    Gael Abegg Gauthey (former known as Lupin)
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/abegg-gauthey/
  • djayhh

by djayhh » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 pm

merci
  • MarieGippy

Re: sequencer

by MarieGippy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:43 am

Yes even I do cosmetic work that would be great if I can help you out any in kind. I would try my best to help you out.
    ghostofelvis100
    activ8 member

Re: sequencer

by ghostofelvis100 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:15 am

This may be a response to an old post, but did anyone try the version I made '(at) layer sequencer 10 x 16', as it has 16 different sequence patterns. Except this is a layer, not master...