Filter (global) Beta 0.1 for FreeFrames
  • DJSare

by DJSare » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:14 pm

Hello modul8 freaks
    My spcript is online, my first python script. Thanks for all other modulscripter.
    You can use this module to send midi to a freeframe filter fader, global mode.
    The script is not perfect and text, audio and bank layer not ready to use.

Have fun :wink:

SARE
    www.cinemaudio.com
  • treas

by treas » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:07 pm

hey,

today i tried your module. for me it seems the solution for this problem i´ve posted today:

http://www.garagecube.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2098&sid=c699a6d46ed8afc5ae2f56a429626f48

Great work, Merci!

some questions:
    - i don´t understand the function of the round buttons in the filter edit boxes and the x-y field
    - is it possible to assign more than one x-y field to on effect (if i´m right, only the first 2 params of a effect are assigned to a x-y field?)
    - i don´t understand for what the filter speed/speed to layer is
    - it seems, that the effects are always on all banks/layer sets. can i change this?

a suggestion:
    for my opinion the format of the module is difficulte. if it would be less broadly but more highly it would be more practicable
    (i know i could change it by myself, but i´m not good with "moduling", but perhaps i will try it)

because your module really seems the solution for me, i´m very interested in following versions! also in testing before you would release a new version!
    So i hope you have the capacities to work on :wink: