What I noticed when I was busy with a module:
- When you have in module8 a set which isn't saved yet.
- Then if you are busy in the module, changing code and then press apple-s (save a set), not apple-alt-s (save a module).
- After that I press cancel, because I only want to save the module.
- Then you lose the last added code.
- I think it's a small bug, but inconvenient. because you want to save because you are happy with the code. Now sometimes you have to rewrite it.
- make the online library to sort on date. Or give the option to sort.
Because i think there will the a lot of modules in the future.
- Now we have to use a pulldown to select a 'event'-code-page.
Would it be an idea that we can open all event-pages next to each-other. This to get a fast overview.