iPod Touch ITM Matrix
  • vjchaos

iPod Touch ITM Matrix

by vjchaos » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:56 am

I've just shared a module called iPod Touch ITM Matrix to the online library. I hope it's just as useful to you as it is to me (having a drink at the bar while controlling Module8). Work in progress. Just edit the midi-key-map on this module and switch between banks, layers, roll A/B, alpha and black-out. Flash doesn't work properly yet, and there's room for a couple of FX, so any suggestions are welcome. The ITM Matrix file is available on request (e-mail) or configure your own.

• meiso

by meiso » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 am

Hi I'm new here..

How do I download this module (where's the 'online library')? I have an iPhone and it would be really cool to be able to control my Modul8 with it when I'm away from my laptop at a party.

THANKS!!

EDIT- I figured out the online library and downloaded the module.. How do I access it from my iPod/iPhone? Do I have to install an app? Thanks!
  • vjchaos

by vjchaos » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 am

Hi Meiso,

You can download ITM Matrix from the AppStore. It's about 5 bucks.

At the ITouchmidi website you'll find the specs and how to install.
    http://www.itouchmidi.com/?q=node/5

After you've installed the app on your iPhone or iPod and iTouchMidi on your computer, just drag my file on iTochMidi icon and it will upload to your iPod/Phone. Or you can configure your own :).

I'll have to dig up the file from my laptop. Let me know when you're all set to go.
  • meiso

by meiso » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:24 am

Thanks for the info. I'm wondering if I can use both my iPhone and my BCR2000 at the same time (as MIDI controllers for modul8).

Also - and I may figure this out in the next few hours by playing around - how do I set up my interface to look like the one in the first post?

Thanks for the help!
  • deannali

by deannali » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm

How do I put music into a different ipod? I have my friends ipod and i wanted to put music into it but i dont really know how. I have itunes for my ipod and it has my songs on it but i just want to put music onto their ipod. Does anyone know how to do this?
    Last edited by deannali on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Vibber
    super8 member

by Vibber » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm

The online library is in the Module menu of Modul8
  • jojosback

installed but not working

by jojosback » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 pm

hey vjchaos.. nice work .. I already have the app installed along with your matrix file on my itouch. I am connected to my laptop. However, when I press the buttons, nothing is happening. I know the program works because I have a layout that I use for serato and it works fine. But when I load the modul layout, nothing is happening. Any suggestions?? Thanks-Joe
  • bluueyee

by bluueyee » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 am

Hey Deannali
    Plus their ipod's usb plug into the computer and it will say new device found. right click the song and put it into the name of your friend's ipod. or make a playlist and copy it to your friend's ipod.