My last module was redundant, so I retracted it. I bit bummed over that expericence I decided to do something I wanted myself for a while; a more strobe light like flash effect. I think this will be the first module that comes with a warning label. Have in mind that some people are sensitive to flashes and flickering light.
Maybe not the most useful module ever but here we go:
- color, kind of like the "Flash" button in the main UI but it keeps on flickering like a strobe light when the "Strobe" button is pressed or "Continous" is selected. You can select your own color for the flash.
- layer alpha, let you flicker the alpha of selected layers
- strobe, the strobe is on while this button i pressed
- continous, the strobe keeps on flickering while this button is selected.
- invert, this will invert the relationship between the time the strobe is on and off.
- frequency, the speed of the strobe. This value can be set either by turning the dial or typing in a number between 0,0-2,0 (use comma for decimals).
- pick color, color of the strobe when in color mode
- layers, pick layers for layer alpha mode.