(LT) Media Panel v1.2.2
    VjKg
    super8 member

by VjKg » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 am

I will take mine out of beta when I get the formatting correct. I literarily taught myself how to do it with lotechs mods. I made this work before I knew what groups were and how to copy and hide so they don't jump when you select the second group.
    lotech
    ultim8 member

by lotech » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 am

Yeah groups are good, if only the Editor was a but more intuitive. I posted a request on uservoice but it seems requesting 'Make the Module Editor suck less' isn't a liked request.
    Last edited by lotech on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • ilan

by ilan » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 pm

@Iotech, I would be very pleased if you re-posted your request without the word 'suck' it. Some decorum must be maintained.

Best,
    Ilan
    lotech
    ultim8 member

by lotech » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 am

I've just updated this module - v1.2 is now on the online library. Just a few quick additions I thought of as I've learnt some new module coding skills (namely serialising info).
    Added are Labels for each media set, these labels are then also saved in modul8.

I also added access to media sets 7 & 8.
    Enjoy
  • blue moose

by blue moose » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 am

very nice lotech!
    one thing I am trying to doand I amnot sure this could be implemented in your module: would be nice to be able to save a "library" of medias used in a project, so you could move/use it in another project.
    … or maybe there is another way to do this I did not find?
    Cheers!
    lotech
    ultim8 member

by lotech » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 am

Theres ways of saving file locations and names so maybe theres a way of recalling it.
    You've got me thinking but for now I'm trying to finish my other modules. Some of this coding stuff is a little overwhelming but it is starting to makes sense.
    ghostofelvis100
    activ8 member

by ghostofelvis100 » Mon May 23, 2011 4:17 pm

blue moose wrote:very nice lotech!
    one thing I am trying to doand I amnot sure this could be implemented in your module: would be nice to be able to save a "library" of medias used in a project, so you could move/use it in another project.
    … or maybe there is another way to do this I did not find?
    Cheers!

Hiya, I have done just this with my Gener8 modules, which are now available as a beta test - here's the manual:-

http://www.blackearthmedia.co.uk/collected/Collected_Consciousness/Modul8/Entries/2011/5/4_Gener8_-_The_Manual.html

It does plenty more too, saves all the controller values along with the media file path, and can be recalled in any project.