Scenes module and AutorRewind module
  • Lupin
    garageCube team

Scenes module and AutorRewind module

by Lupin » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi guys, you'll find Two new modules
    (lpn) AutoRewind (Layer) : this module rewinds a media when a layer is activated the module is contextual and presets are saved with the project

the other one is (lpn) Scenes (Master) : it's a Scene manager. It records layersets and crossfader modes with a custom caption thanks to a snapshot button in the edit mode.
    In the trigger scene mode, hit buttons to recall a saved scene. Presets are saved with the project. It's very handy when you want to use either the A/B crossfade mode or when you want to build a comp up to 10 layers.

enjoy
    Gael Abegg Gauthey (former known as Lupin)
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/abegg-gauthey/
    lotech
    ultim8 member

by lotech » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:14 am

Auto rewind is great, something that should be built in the main gui. Thanks.
    VjKg
    super8 member

by VjKg » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Both new Modules look very promising. I have to spend some time with them and see what trouble I can get into.
  • ilan

by ilan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Ok...

Now how about a module that saves the time/position of a movie in a layer within a layer set so that when you go to another layer set an then go back to it the movie starts from the point it was before the layer set changed.
  • vanakaru
    master

by vanakaru » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:50 pm

ilan wrote:Ok...

Now how about a module that saves the time/position of a movie in a layer within a layer set so that when you go to another layer set an then go back to it the movie starts from the point it was before the layer set changed.

I assume you are working on this vigorously.
  • Lupin
    garageCube team

by Lupin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:50 am

ilan wrote:Ok...

it's already sketched on my modules to build list and… i built it tonight it. it's a first draw based on a speed record/stop/recall.
    the module is named: (lpn) AutoResume (layer)
    of course do not use the autorewind and autoresume module in the same time for the same layer.
    Gael Abegg Gauthey (former known as Lupin)
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/abegg-gauthey/