BPM Mod. How to?
  • stuart
    activ8 member

BPM Mod. How to?

by stuart » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:11 pm

Hi,

I have done some small mods to the BPM module. Mostly just added a button for opacity and changed some of the timing values. What I would love to have is a knob or slider that works as a multiplier/scaler on the effect. For example, if I want to be able to fade in the effect with a MIDI controller. Any ideas?
  • stuart
    activ8 member

by stuart » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:02 pm

Well, I dove into this the other night. I came up with what I thought would work but I get an error that says I cannot divide a value by a non-integer when I try to scale the output of the BPM module.

?
    yves@garagecube
    master

by yves@garagecube » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:29 pm

stuart wrote:Well, I dove into this the other night. I came up with what I thought would work but I get an error that says I cannot divide a value by a non-integer when I try to scale the output of the BPM module.

?

Please could you copy and paste the lines with the error, so I can check that.
  • stuart
    activ8 member

by stuart » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:25 pm

Well, I am at it again.

I would like to make two buttons that modify the tempo. Click one and you add .1 BPM, click the other to subtract .1.

I often find myself making slight adjustments to the tempo and find it a bit clumsy to click the text box and type in numbers.

Merci