NanoKONTROL module + main interface
  • mooimooi

NanoKONTROL module + main interface

by mooimooi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi guys!
    I've been fighting with module editor in Modul8 (user manual) for couple of hours but unfortunately with no results. I will describe my problem in a few words (I think this is kinda basic stuff but I can't help myself with it).

I created on my own layout in Modul8 editor with NanoKONTROL look (which was already mentioned on forum), and the effect I want to reach is that when you push top 1 button on module in Modul8 interface Layer 1 turns on (module button now is orange) and when you click button on Modul8 inteface layer turns off and button in module is blue again (feedback?).

If it's possible can someone help me and descripe in steps how to make it work?

Thanks in advance,
    Paul
  • anomad
    master

Re: NanoKONTROL module + main interface

by anomad » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

. if you want to make the layer the 'active' layer, use 'ctrl_layerStack_focusPosition', so when you press the button that will become the active layer.

. however, pressing the button again to unselect won't really work like that, since you alway have to have an active layer.

. if you're wanting to make the layer hidden or visible, use 'ctrl_layer_hidden'

. when you create the UI element in the editor, make sure to check the 'toggle' button, then in MessageEvent you can set the True/False of the button based on param['value']

-james
    (a nomad. )
    ghostofelvis100
    activ8 member

Re: NanoKONTROL module + main interface

by ghostofelvis100 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 am

nanoKontrols don't handle feedback, if I'm correct, so it sounds like you are setting yourself an impossible task.