Repeat/Loop/Cue Movie at playing Point
  • schrauf187

Repeat/Loop/Cue Movie at playing Point

by schrauf187 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 pm

I was thinking a cool effekt for n Visual Performance could be:

If you click a Button the Movie starts over and over at this Point it s like a Cue Point in the DJ World.
    If you dont click the Cue Button again the Video keeps playing as normal from the Point you clicked ... but if you hit it again it starts again from the cue Point.

Is this Possible to Programm?
    Iam not the Programmer ... but i think this kind of Modul could be very funny ... i personally think 2 cue Points per video would be enough.
    When you load new video the Cue Points are deleted.

Thx for any response!
  • vanakaru
    master

Re: Repeat/Loop/Cue Movie at playing Point

by vanakaru » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 pm

You can do this already by selecting movie IN/OUT points in layer OPT. There are modules as well with this functionality so to build a module something like this would be quit possible.
  • schrauf187

by schrauf187 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 am

vanakaru wrote:You can do this already by selecting movie IN/OUT points in layer OPT. There are modules as well with this functionality so to build a module something like this would be quit possible.

Hey thx for the answer i know that you can do it like this ... but iam thinking more as live performance Button in a show.
    When you feel the beat ... and you think ahh know a Movie repeat on one point by pushing the button to the beat could be a cool effekt!
    IN / OUT Points are too static!
  • schrauf187

by schrauf187 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:24 am

Found a Modul iam maybee blind its called cuepoints does exactly what i want ^^

case closed