. new keywords in modul8 ?
  • anomad
    master

. new keywords in modul8 ?

by anomad » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 am

. i was checking out the awesome 'Wave Transformer' module and had to look at the code to see how it was done. i came across :

modul8.setValue('direct_layer_transformer_patch_sinusX_on', waveX,0)

. were new keywords added to moudl8? i don't think i've seen those before…

-james
    (a nomad. )
    lotech
    ultim8 member

Re: . new keywords in modul8 ?

by lotech » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:57 pm

More keywords would always be good. The reason I gave up learning module creation was the lack of a couple of keywords which should be there. If we're not going to get new features at least give us the keywords to improve the app ourselves!
  • anomad
    master

by anomad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:29 am

. well, apparently the keywords aren't that new (i had them listed in a file somewhere from ~2009, from v2.6)

. i found these (which i would have expected to see in 'ctrl_layer_transformer_particle_' but are not in the UI - so maybe they're global? ) :

direct_layer_transformer = "Transformers.";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle = "Transormer particle.";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor = "Change the color of the next particles to be created. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_aditiveB = "Local blue channel additive the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_aditiveG = "Local green channel additive the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_aditiveR = "Local red channel additive the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";

direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_modulateA = "Local alpha channel modulate the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_modulateB = "Local blue channel modulate the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_modulateG = "Local green channel modulate the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localColor_modulateR = "Local red channel modulate the particle system. Possible values go from 0.0 to 1.0";

direct_layer_transformer_particle_localPosition = "Defines the position of the particle emitter.";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localPosition_x = "Local x position of the particle system. Possible values goes from -N to +N where N is a pixel value.";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localPosition_y = "Local y position of the particle system. Possible values goes from -N to +N where N is a pixel value.";
    direct_layer_transformer_particle_localPosition_z = "Local z position of the particle system. Possible values goes from -N to +N where N is a pixel value.";

. so, if you're using the 'Transformer' -> 'Particle' item, you can mix things up a little :)

-james
    (a nomad. )
  • Kasztanek

by Kasztanek » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:06 pm

@UP