I created a module to control layer FX with incoming sound. Check it out, and let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions. You can also email me at: osx (at) auralfixradio.org
Easily assign different layer FX to the low | mid | hi sound bands for incoming sound.
* LOW, MID, & HIGH buttons assign the chosen fx to the current focused layer.
* Can all be on one layer or on 3 separate layers.
* Damping slider controls the amount of effect applied; effect level is inverse to damping level.
* Threshold acts as a gate; sound levels below threshold are ignored.
* PEAK acts as basic peak meter for incoming signal, helpful for adjusting overall sound level coming in. Enjoy!