Some visualisation code for free (C++) or DVD's for pay
  • metamorphosis

Some visualisation code for free (C++) or DVD's for pay

by metamorphosis » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:23 pm

Hi folks-

I'm offering the visualisations from a 15-minute project called 'o2', detailed here:
    http://mattbentley.muzic.net.nz/o2/
    - screenshots of some of the visualisations and a short segment of the project in Quicktime and AVI formats can also be downloaded from there.
    They're pretty retro- but could be useful to someone looking for retro-trippy.

I am offering this to everybody for their VJ efforts - if you want any of them -
    1. The code (for free) - just send me an email and I'll send an email back with the code (generic C++ algorithms using Win32 GNU (mingw32) and SDL for rendering).
    2. The DVD (lower quality due to kind of signal that's being encoded) - paypal me $10US to the below email address and I'll send a copy of the video DVD (PAL or NTSC) to anywhere in the world.
    3. The Quicktime and AVI versions (top quality) - paypal me $20US to the email address below and I'll send a data DVD with the Quicktime (3GB) and AVI (1.3GB) versions on it, anywhere in the world. These are 720x576x25fps - but can be reduced down or sped up. Due to the complex signal pattern, I've had luck with Sorenson 3 and Xvid at encoding these but MP4, H264, Divx don't succeed, at all.

Email me @ soulstudios at orcon dot net dot nz with your requests and I'll get back to you asap-
    Cheers,
    M@

p.s if this isn't kosher stuff to be posting, please let me know and I'll remove it. Cheers-