URGENT: Duration of Modul8 Buy-Transaction??
  • cyberkeiler

URGENT: Duration of Modul8 Buy-Transaction??

by cyberkeiler » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi guys,
    I've a huge problem. We're planning an huge school-theater project next weekend and need the modul8 full version 'till Thursday/Friday at the latest. I know that's really short-dated, but our planning went totally "topsy-turvy".
    I wrote an order per email to the support-team yesterday (Sunday) evening and expected an answer today, but there wasn't any reply. -You know, I'm really getting nervous. :D

What are your experiences. How long took it to order your copy? Are there any chances to get it - still in time?
    I would be so thankfull for any help :)
  • vanakaru
    master

by vanakaru » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 am

few days.
  • ilan

by ilan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Hello cyberkeiler,

Depending on how you make your order, credit card take only a few hours at the most. A wire transfer takes from 4 to 5 days until the bank clears the transaction. As soon as we receive the confirmation from the sales vendor the message with the serial number and download link is sent automatically.

If you do not receive anything within 48 hours, or in the case of a wire transfer, 6 days please

a) Check your spam box

if its not there then:

b) Contact us at support at garagecube dot com

If we never received anything it means that the transaction never cleared with our sales vendor.