Calling for artists!
  • oxxxo

Calling for artists!

by oxxxo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:56 am

First of all, congratulations for Modul8. We have experience VJing and Modul8 is a great program! Here we go:

oxxxo is a new audiovisual publishing project based on interactivity.  oxxxo pretends to be as much innovative in its contents as in it distribution. We can't reveal anything else at this moment, in some months you will be able to discover everything.  

oxxxo is looking for audiovisual contents, if you have something to say, we want to hear you! We can accept entries in video, music, photography, design, 3D, flash, stop-motion, web-design, Vj session, A/V, etc anything that has to do with some of our first 12 themes:

VJs
    Street Art
    Sex
    Graphic Design
    Electronic Music
    Religion
    Architecture/Design
    Speed
    Video Art
    Fashion
    Documentary Cinema
    Death

oxxxo is a work-in-progress project. Most of our success depends on receiving good materials. Our success is your success too, if oxxxo works, your work will be seen by a lot of people. oxxxo also intends to pay for the works it will use.

Please visit our website and collaborate with us!

http://www.oxxxo.tv/
    ...::: oxxxo.tv :::...
    boris
    garageCube team

by boris » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:50 am

:oops: I just read your message.
    Do you have a deadline for that ?

Boris.
    Boris * garageCube team
  • oxxxo

by oxxxo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:05 am

Hi Boris!

I just read you too... :wink:

We are preparing the first number this August. So we would need a collaboration before 1st August...

Anybody wanting to collaborate, they can go to http://www.oxxxo.tv or even better write me to "x" at "oxxxo.tv"
    ...::: oxxxo.tv :::...