Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1
How do I upgrade to Modul8 2.6?
  • garageRoot
    garageCube team

How do I upgrade to Modul8 2.6?

by garageRoot » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm

To start you can point your web browser to the following address:

http://www.garagecube.com/modul8/yourspace/

Enter your serial number into the web page and click on the submit button. You will be presented with rgw 'yourspace' page that will inform you of the status of your account with us and provide you with a link to download Modul8 2.6 or previous versions as needed.

If you purchased Modul8 within the last year (from November 1st, 2008) the upgrade is free and all you have to do is download Modul8 2.6 and authorize it with your serial number.

If you purchased Modul8 over a year ago you will be provided with a link to purchase the upgrade.

The upgrade to Modul8 2.6 is 49 euros. If your license allows for authorizing more then 2 computers a listing of prices for upgrading such a license are available on the same page where the basic license upgrade is offered.

Once you receive confirmation of your purchase, you will be able to authorize Modul8 2.6 with your existing serial number.
  • vuzak

Lost serial

by vuzak » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi
    I want to upgrade to 2.6, but have lost my 2.5 serial. How do I get it so I can upgrade my machine? I´ve been changing macs and purging emails, and lost the serial, unfortunately.
  • ilan

by ilan » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi,

Just send an email to support and we can find it for you.
Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1