You can Remotely reset your serial ONLY ONCE A YEAR.
The remote deauthorization is an emergency procedure only.
After reset all possible authorizations for the current year, user won't be ab le to activate Modul8 again.
If you own a standard version you can proceed to 2 remote deauthorization /year. If you have a multiple computer license your maximum reset authorization will be the number related to the numbers of seats your license allows you to authorize.
The Standard Deauthorization procedure remains as follow:
If you need to authorize Modul8 on a different computer and you have already used authorizations you must de-authorize Modul8 from one of the computers BEFORE
FROM MODUL8 SOFTWARE .
You can deauthorize Modul8 as follows:
- 1. Connect to the internet. On Modul8 go to the Modul8 Menu (beside the apple icon).
2. Choose on the list 'deauthorize Modul8...'
3. You will be asked on the next window if you want to 'Deauthorize Offline' or 'Deauthorize Now!'. Choose '
4. There will be another message: 'Please wait while Modul8 is desauthorized' and a second one asking for your password for your Mac Administrator to allows the changes. If you do not have a password, click OK.
5. Once you have done that, on the same window where you read : ' Please wait while Modul8 is desauthorized', the following message will appear in red 'Modul8 has been successfully deauthorized on this computer' then Modul8 will automatically quit.
Then you will be able to install Modul8 in the machine of your choice with the same serial number.