Restart media in 3.7 is ON by default
    melting

Restart media in 3.7 is ON by default

by melting » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Hi,

I cannot find the "off" button for this !?

In my new project, i have one media file that just should continue in loop over several scenes.

What exactly should i do in inspector ?

When i go to the media/restart, nothing happens, it still starts from the begining, i tried to click "value" and "update from current values...

When i go to media/position (seconds), i can choose a certain value where to continue, but tis is not what i want, it just should continue...

thanx for helping me out
  • mad-matt
    garageCube team

Re: Restart media in 3.7 is ON by default

by mad-matt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:11 pm

So you don't want to have "restart" or "position" attributes of your medias stored. Select your scene or cue, press the "Inspector" button at the right of the cue grid tool bar, then select "medias" and in the search field, type "restart", you are now editing the "restart" property of all medias stored in the selected scene(s)/cue(s), just uncheck the box. You can now type "position" in the search field and press DELETE (in case you added the movie position manually), it will delete the position settings for all medias in the selected scene(s)/cue(s).
    Let me know if it's clear.
    The scenes & cues are transferring values stored in it (that you see in inspector), except propeties like the media "Restart" which do trigger an action if enabled. Having it OFF is like not having it in the cue.
    melting

Re: Restart media in 3.7 is ON by default

by melting » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:39 pm

ok, great, it works, thanx man
    i just need to be in the edit-modus, right ?