Is this as simple as connecting with USB or FireWire? Or do I need to use any converters (obviously I haven't tried this yet).- Plug in Canon Camera in TV mode
Seems really easy. I will try this out tonight I think, if I get the camera connected correctly.- Plug in Video Projector
- Point both in direction of object
- Open MadMapper
- Select 'Spacial Scanner'
- Scan
MadMapper gives me a message saying: "For better result AEMode should be set to Manual". I can't find that setting on my 7D (couldn't figure it out in the manaul either). If I press ignore, MadMapper won't go through with the process. It works with my iSight. Any suggestions?
No, I haven't. They are working on solving it however. I didn't succeed with a firewire camera either. The firewire camera is supported by quicktime but doesn't show up in MM.I get the same message...did you figure it out? I haven't.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 79 guests
Copyright 2017 © garageCube. All Rights Reserved. Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.