educational license for mad mapper.
  • bareimage
    activ8 member

educational license for mad mapper.

by bareimage » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 am

I am educational user of Modul8. I love your program and would love to get into the Mad Mapper. It is my understanding however that there is no difference in price for upgrade of educational user of Modul8 and non educational user. I still have to pay 200 Eu for the license.

Is there an extra discount for Modul8 users? Because then it makes no incentive for edu customers to purchase both Modul8 & MadMapper together. Since regardless of the fact that you own Modul8 or not you still can get Madmapper under separate edu license of 200 Eu.

Sorry if I am overstepping boundaries
  • ilan

by ilan » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:56 pm

Modul8 (full price) 299 EUR
    MadMapper (full price) 299 EUR

If you purchased Modul8 (at the full price) there is a discount for MadMapper. The discount price is 199 EUR. You can do this in reverse as well, buying MadMapper at the full price allows you to purchase Modul8 at the discounted price.

Modul8 Educational price is 199 EUR
    MadMapper Educational price is 199 EUR

In these cases the price is already quite low so the discount does not 'roll over.'
  • bareimage
    activ8 member

by bareimage » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you for the explanation. I will forward this to students who were interested.

ilan wrote:Modul8 (full price) 299 EUR
    MadMapper (full price) 299 EUR

If you purchased Modul8 (at the full price) there is a discount for MadMapper. The discount price is 199 EUR. You can do this in reverse as well, buying MadMapper at the full price allows you to purchase Modul8 at the discounted price.

Modul8 Educational price is 199 EUR
    MadMapper Educational price is 199 EUR

In these cases the price is already quite low so the discount does not 'roll over.'