Any way to save mapped projects to mov for easy playback?
  • Kimball098

Any way to save mapped projects to mov for easy playback?

by Kimball098 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Is there any way to save mapped projects to mov for easy playback on 3d objects through modul8 or resolume 3 natively?

Thanks!
  • ilan

by ilan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

At the moment there is no render output. We will be providing this in a future release.
  • wtfmfer

Re: Any way to save mapped projects to mov for easy playback

by wtfmfer » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

I used iShowU HD to record the mapped output of the second monitor and then took that file, burned it on a DVD
    and played it in a normal DVD player for perfect mapped playback without a PC on site.
  • technomorph
    activ8 member

Re: Any way to save mapped projects to mov for easy playback

by technomorph » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:54 am

I has made a suggestion / request to be able to have MadMapper output available as another Syphon output.
    which would give the flexibility to a lot more things folks are looking for.

You then could use the Syphon recorder to record the output.
    http://syphon.v002.info/recorder/

You can also compile and use the Syphon Screen Capture utility to select an application window.
    http://code.google.com/p/syphon-impleme ... eenCapture

but I just tried it and the Main Output window from MadMapper does not appear as a source.
    Only the "working" edit window appears. I did not try it in full screen on external monitor as do not have that hooked up right now.

there are a few screen capture software that will allow you to capture your screens for now.
    Also check out Vades Screen capture.