MadMapper 2.0 - Features!
  • MICROFX

MadMapper 2.0 - Features!

by MICROFX » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:22 am

Hey!

I just wanted to thank you guys. The new version is super nice! Really stable (I guess times are over where you are frightened to click too much in the software or have too many layers).

Integrated Lines are super awesome - though I'd love to see it evolve a bit more (like a better connection betweek lines - or have more points on one lines so you don't have to click and adjust 8 points if you draw a quad - but I guess you are working on that?) - also the audio reactivity is pretty amazing! Chaining as well.

I am using MadMapper for a few years now and at first I was like "was this a good bet?" - but you guys showed this was the best bet I could make. Actually all the features I thought were 'lacking' are now ALL implemented and super stable.

Just one thing (which is kind of a drawback since my whole collection is kinda based on it): AIC playback is not working anymore - I suppose that has something to do with AVFoundation/FFMpeg?

We managed to use it a whole weekend with maybe one crash. I wasn't able to send the crash report - but I am looking for them and resend them.

Just wanted to leave this here and thank you guys!

By the way: The setup was 3x outputs from rMBP and for the sake of it another rMBP and TCPSyphon Server+Client with USB3-Hub with included ethernet - worked like a charm!
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: MadMapper 2.0 - Features!

by franz » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi, thanks for your positive comments !
  • franz
    madMapper master

Re: MadMapper 2.0 - Features!

by franz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:32 am

AIC doesn't seem to be supported by AVFoundation.